Are you a medical expert looking to shape clinical development rather than watch it change?
Are you a leader, an innovator, a MD passionate about patients but desperate for better work life balance?
Are you excited by cutting edge technologies and tools and being part of an award winning company and team that you believe in and invests in you in return?
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 13,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
As a Medical Director you will be tasked with:
- Providing medical expertise for site identification, study feasibility, study design, conduct, analysis and reporting, generation of integrated databases, pooled analyses for efficacy and safety,
- IAE and IASs, dossiers for regulatory submissions for market authorizations of new medicinal products, and diagnostics and devices.
Here is what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience writing pharmaceutical or health-related documents.
- Board Certified in Gastroenterology
- Licensed physician
- Significant clinical trial experience
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Experience using computerized systems (PC-Windows and MS Office).
- Read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Clinical practice and/or clinical research or drug safety experience.
- Experience writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal.
- Profound knowledge of regulatory requirements.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
Please send Resume Inquiries to:
Recruiter Global Talent Acquisition
DIRECT: +1 919.786.8834 • VNET: # 103.8834 •
4130 Parklake Drive. • Suite 400 Raleigh, North Carolina 27612 • USA
Please connect with me on LinkedIn